If Your Were Stranded On a Desert Island....

08.15.15
If you were stranded on a desert island.....which cookbook would you bring?

Can you let me know because I need to add it to my cookbook chair. I just finished this easy project to transform a chair from simple to fun and functional and I'm lookin for some cookibook suggestions for my kitchen.

You could add it to a study for homeschooling or an office for notepaper! The possibilites are endless! #MyKitchen

Time: 1 Hour Cost: $16.00 Difficulty: Easy

To see more: http://www.thistlewoodfarms.com/a-cookbook-chair

• Pam Perkins Zirbel
    My Mom gave me a Betty Crocker's Cooky Book!!! I still use it!!! Allll ways!!! She gave it to me when I was 8. I was born in 1963...and that is when the book was published! How awesome is that! I actually just found that out recently and I am almost 50
  • Andrea Robert
    Andrea Robert Jacksonville, FL
    I collect cookbooks, but the one I always refer to for my favorite recipes is the Betty Crocker Cook Book. Mine was printed in 1976.
  • Linda
    Linda Melbourne, FL
    The Joy of Cooking by Irma S Rombauer, Marion Rombauer Becker
  • Marcia
    marcia Stockton, CA
    Julia One and Two. I can hear her voice as I read.
  • Kelly
    Kelly Blytheville, AR
    Definitely the Betty Crocker Cook Book. I got one when I got married 40 years ago and still use it all the time. I collect cookbooks, but this is still my go to book.
Thistlewood

Search Feedback