Clean Your Oven Glass

organizing 11.22.15

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
Another dirty little secret is being revealed today. How many times do you share with others what the inside of your oven looks like? I am going to tell our readers that I purposely let my oven glass get this dirty for the sake of this post. Yep. That's my story. And I'm sticking with it. {{wink wink}}

There are quite a few pins out there with instructions on how to clean your oven glass. They make it look and sound so easy. Right? Right. The easiest one that I found used two ingredients. Baking Soda and water. Two ingredients to clean my glass? I was all over that and set out to test this pin.

To see more:

• Connie
    Connie Bakersfield, CA
    I never heard of krud kutter before. I was just checking it out on Amazon and see there is a gallon concentrate and also spray bottles that are pre mixed and are for other specific cleaning tasks. Which would anyone recommend for the oven and shower?
  • FRAN
    FRAN Bradenton, FL
    I just tried ammonia on my oven door, planned to let it sit a while, had no baking soda so added Bar Keepers Friend as it's similar in texture, Started to scrub a bit with a scrubber pad (a poly scrub pad) it started melting off, wow! Got a little lazy
  • Chris J
    Chris J Grand Rapids, MI
    I tried this and was amazed...I had to use my widget to get the nastiest stuff off the glass, but I was amazed. I would have done more, but I only had a small amount of baking soda.
  • DianaB
    DianaB Weaver, AL
    I take my oven door outside, lay it flat and spray the inside including the glass with oven cleaner. Scrub it all off after an appropriate amount of time, hose it down and let it drip dry. Take it back in and put it back on the stove. Yes, it still keeps
  • Petterson Dawn I
Made From Pinterest

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post