Clean Your Oven Glass

DIY Cleaning 4 days ago
Another dirty little secret is being revealed today. How many times do you share with others what the inside of your oven looks like? I am going to tell our readers that I purposely let my oven glass get this dirty for the sake of this post. Yep. That's my story. And I'm sticking with it. {{wink wink}}

There are quite a few pins out there with instructions on how to clean your oven glass. They make it look and sound so easy. Right? Right. The easiest one that I found used two ingredients. Baking Soda and water. Two ingredients to clean my glass? I was all over that and set out to test this pin.

To see more:

• Chaya K
    Chaya K New York, NY
    Another great oven cleaner is St. Moritz. It is a non-aerosol spray. It is highly corrosive, so wear gloves and a mask when using it.
  • Florita Arichea
    Florita Arichea Oxnard, CA
    EASY OFF oven cleaner spray also works and is available in grocery stores or big box stores. Leave it on for a few minutes then wipe it off (wear gloves). I usually wipe it again with wet rags to make sure I wash off the chemicals.
  • Marie
    Marie Center Barnstead, NH
    I use 1/2 cup of white rubbing alcohol and 1 cup of white vinagar and spray it and wa la..the baking soda mixture did very little on my glass but it cleaned the top of my stove.
  • Connie
    Connie Bakersfield, CA
    I never heard of krud kutter before. I was just checking it out on Amazon and see there is a gallon concentrate and also spray bottles that are pre mixed and are for other specific cleaning tasks. Which would anyone recommend for the oven and shower?
  • FRAN
    FRAN Bradenton, FL
    I just tried ammonia on my oven door, planned to let it sit a while, had no baking soda so added Bar Keepers Friend as it's similar in texture, Started to scrub a bit with a scrubber pad (a poly scrub pad) it started melting off, wow! Got a little lazy
Made From Pinterest

Search Feedback