The Easiest Trick for Cleaning Greasy Kitchen Messes

A good old fashioned tip that your granny may have used for getting rid of greasy kitchen splatters the easy way! I can't believe I didn't know about this!

#CleaningTricks

Time: 1 Minute Cost: $1 Difficulty: Easy
  • Before: Gross kitchen splatters!
  • The magic ingredient!
  • After: Ping!
  • Look at everything that came off in a just a few moments of wiping!

To see more: http://creeklinehouse.blogspot.ca/2013/01/the-easiest-trick-for-cleaning-greasy.html

• Rosalie M
    Rosalie M Kingston, PA
    In 1972 the area in which I live was hit with a massive flood. Hurricane Agnes. We were advised to spray WD40 into each wall outlet, and any wiring in the portions of our home that were underwater. We were told it aided in drying anything electrical for
  • Sherie Walden
    Sherie Walden Purcell, OK
    I noticed that someone was using vinegar on granite counter tops. I just took a geology class and learned vinegar will break down the granite. it will eventually cause it to completely fall apart. I suggest you contact your local college and talk to the
  • Sheryl Johnson
    Sheryl Johnson Highland, IL
    My dad taught me to carry a can of WD-40 for defrosting car windows. Works fast and keeps the ice off when driving. Many a time I have pulled over for a thorough spraydown to the car windows and lights in the past 40 years. Now that they're available I
    • Bernice H
      Bernice H New York, NY
      Sheryl Johnson I am interested in this, it doesn't leave the windows streaky? so would it clean the windows? I did follow the suggestion above for cleaning grease off stove
  • Renata
    Renata Hermiston, OR
    very interesting....but doesn't both of these leave a smell?
  • Karin Carson
    There are a zillion uses for WD40, some say it cures arthritic aches, Google its uses you will be amazed.
CreekLineHouse .