The Easiest Trick for Cleaning Greasy Kitchen Messes

A good old fashioned tip that your granny may have used for getting rid of greasy kitchen splatters the easy way! I can't believe I didn't know about this!

#CleaningTricks

Time: 1 Minute Cost: $1 Difficulty: Easy
  • Before: Gross kitchen splatters!
  • The magic ingredient!
  • After: Ping!
  • Look at everything that came off in a just a few moments of wiping!

To see more: http://creeklinehouse.blogspot.ca/2013/01/the-easiest-trick-for-cleaning-greasy.html

• Sherie Walden
    Sherie Walden Purcell, OK
    I noticed that someone was using vinegar on granite counter tops. I just took a geology class and learned vinegar will break down the granite. it will eventually cause it to completely fall apart. I suggest you contact your local college and talk to the
  • Sheryl Johnson
    Sheryl Johnson Highland, IL
    My dad taught me to carry a can of WD-40 for defrosting car windows. Works fast and keeps the ice off when driving. Many a time I have pulled over for a thorough spraydown to the car windows and lights in the past 40 years. Now that they're available I
    • Bernice H
      Bernice H New York, NY
      Sheryl Johnson I am interested in this, it doesn't leave the windows streaky? so would it clean the windows? I did follow the suggestion above for cleaning grease off stove
  • Renata
    Renata Hermiston, OR
    very interesting....but doesn't both of these leave a smell?
  • Karin Carson
    There are a zillion uses for WD40, some say it cures arthritic aches, Google its uses you will be amazed.
  • Stresstac1977
    Terry Pittman Ceres, Ca

Im a firm believer in the WD40 helping Arthritis Pain. My Mother (RIP) had Arthritis from her Jaws to her Toes. She used

CreekLineHouse .