Peppermint Valentine Hearts Tutorial

Holidays 10.18.15

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
Turn Peppermints into Valentine Hearts!

With a heart shape silicon mold just place a peppermint in each cup and bake at 250 for about 20 minutes until the peppermint has melted into the heart shape. Cool and pop out of mold. I found my silicon heart mold at my local thrift store for $1 and you can purchase a bag of peppermints at the Dollar Store.

Time: 30 Minutes Cost: $1.00 Difficulty: Easy

To see more:

• Karen - The Graphics Fairy
    This is crazy cute!! I love it!
  • Sew Licious Home Decor
    Becky: I'm not sure why it does that! Maybe you could try posting as Anonymous and putting your link in the post. :)
  • Sew Licious Home Decor
    Sheila: They are such a fun craft to work with...during the Christmas holidays I have seen people make tray's by mixing red and green peppermints then melting them in a cake pan!
  • Sew Licious Home Decor
    Thank you Karen!
  • .
    . Albert, OK
    Marti I've tried the anonymous thing too and it just comes back blank as if I didn't write a thing. Just now realized it might be a setting on my computer or my firewall not allowing it. Not sure why it would happen there and not on groups like this though.
Sew Licious Home Decor

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post