Hi There Here's how you can get the most out of your home & garden social network: Go home

Peppermint Valentine Hearts Tutorial

Turn Peppermints into Valentine Hearts!

With a heart shape silicon mold just place a peppermint in each cup and bake at 250 for about 20 minutes until the peppermint has melted into the heart shape. Cool and pop out of mold. I found my silicon heart mold at my local thrift store for $1 and you can purchase a bag of peppermints at the Dollar Store.

Time: 30 Minutes Cost: $1.00 Difficulty: Easy

To see more: http://sewlicioushomedecor.com/peppermint-candy-hearts-for-valentines-days/

11 Comments | Add a Comment Displaying 11 of 11 comments
  • Donna C
    Donna C Marietta, GA
    mY SIS AND I DID THIS ON A COOKIE SHEET AND MADE A SERVING TREY AND ALSO A CHRISTMAS ORNAMENT.AFTER PUTTING IN OVEN WE QUICKLY USED A COOKIE CUTTER.WE GOT THIS IDEA FROM THE TV SHOW THE CHEW. WE WILL HAVE TO DO THIS HEART.THANKS FOR SHARING
  • Becky
    Becky Blair, NE
    Oh my gosh this is just too cute!
  • Becky
    Becky Blair, NE
    I just popped over to your blog and saw your calico helpers. They are too precious! Our daughter is named after my childhood calico kitty. I love calico cats. They are so precious.
  • Sew Licious Home Decor
    Thanks so much for visiting my blog! I have enjoyed them, they are just so sweet! I would love for you to visit again and say hello!! :) Have a great day! HUGS, Marti
  • Becky
    Becky Blair, NE
    Not sure why, but I have trouble posting replies on blogs. I have a Google account, but whenever I try and post it just disappears when I click send. Which is what it just did when I tried to post to your blog.
  • SheilaG, Plum Doodles
    This is so cool- I didn't know peppermint candies would melt!
  • Karen - The Graphics Fairy
    This is crazy cute!! I love it!
  • Sew Licious Home Decor
    Becky: I'm not sure why it does that! Maybe you could try posting as Anonymous and putting your link in the post. :)
  • Sew Licious Home Decor
    Sheila: They are such a fun craft to work with...during the Christmas holidays I have seen people make tray's by mixing red and green peppermints then melting them in a cake pan!
  • Sew Licious Home Decor
    Thank you Karen!
  • Becky
    Becky Blair, NE
    Marti I've tried the anonymous thing too and it just comes back blank as if I didn't write a thing. Just now realized it might be a setting on my computer or my firewall not allowing it. Not sure why it would happen there and not on groups like this though.
Sew Licious Home Decor

Posts You May Like

Continue browsing