Peppermint Valentine Hearts Tutorial

Dream Home 02.03.15
Turn Peppermints into Valentine Hearts!

With a heart shape silicon mold just place a peppermint in each cup and bake at 250 for about 20 minutes until the peppermint has melted into the heart shape. Cool and pop out of mold. I found my silicon heart mold at my local thrift store for $1 and you can purchase a bag of peppermints at the Dollar Store.

Time: 30 Minutes Cost: $1.00 Difficulty: Easy

To see more:

• Karen - The Graphics Fairy
    This is crazy cute!! I love it!
  • Sew Licious Home Decor
    Becky: I'm not sure why it does that! Maybe you could try posting as Anonymous and putting your link in the post. :)
  • Sew Licious Home Decor
    Sheila: They are such a fun craft to work with...during the Christmas holidays I have seen people make tray's by mixing red and green peppermints then melting them in a cake pan!
  • Sew Licious Home Decor
    Thank you Karen!
  • Becky
    Becky Blair, NE
    Marti I've tried the anonymous thing too and it just comes back blank as if I didn't write a thing. Just now realized it might be a setting on my computer or my firewall not allowing it. Not sure why it would happen there and not on groups like this though.
Sew Licious Home Decor

Search Feedback