Hometalk.com

Decorating with Tufted Furniture

One vintage style that is seeing a resurrgence is tufted furniture. This is not the furniture your grandmother had; it's now designed for the modern home, in rich colors and fabrics ranging from velvet to silk. Tufted furniture seems to invite you to sit, relax and even take a nap on it. #hometalktuesday

To see more: http://www.simonedesignblog.com/decorating-with-tufted-furniture/

6 Comments Displaying 6 of 6 comments
  • Becky Blair, NE
    Those are all so lovely looking. There's just something about tufting, isn't there Simone?
  • I've always loved the tufted look. These rooms are so exquisite.
  • Simone Design Blog Potomac, MD
    Yes, I loved them too. They're gorgeous, my favorite is sinks pedestals. I think that's such an unexpected look for tufting.
  • Simone Design Blog Potomac, MD
    Hi Becky, yes they're beautiful. I saw so many gorgeous ones, that the decision was hard to make on which ones to show. Thanks for the comment.
  • Becky Blair, NE
    I was taken by the sink pedestals too Simone. So unique. Though I'm guessing one would have to clean out the tufts on a daily basis to make sure they didn't get all powdery/dusty over time because of the moisture in a bathroom, they sure would be worth
  • Mahboobeh Iran, Islamic Republic Of
    Those were so stylish, I love all those..
  • Likes

Laila Mercado-Harris Peggy Sue Pivowar Sherry R Kathy Elizabeth Carolyn Bostic Rebecca E. Parsons Mahboobeh HomeSpot HQ Sharon @ mrs. hines class Jamala W Mary Beth