Decorating with Tufted Furniture

Tufted furniture 11.05.15

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
One vintage style that is seeing a resurrgence is tufted furniture. This is not the furniture your grandmother had; it's now designed for the modern home, in rich colors and fabrics ranging from velvet to silk. Tufted furniture seems to invite you to sit, relax and even take a nap on it. #hometalktuesday

To see more:

• Simone Design Blog
    Simone Design Blog Potomac, MD
    Yes, I loved them too. They're gorgeous, my favorite is sinks pedestals. I think that's such an unexpected look for tufting.
  • Simone Design Blog
    Simone Design Blog Potomac, MD
    Hi Becky, yes they're beautiful. I saw so many gorgeous ones, that the decision was hard to make on which ones to show. Thanks for the comment.
  • .
    . Albert, OK
    I was taken by the sink pedestals too Simone. So unique. Though I'm guessing one would have to clean out the tufts on a daily basis to make sure they didn't get all powdery/dusty over time because of the moisture in a bathroom, they sure would be worth
  • Mahboobeh
    Mahboobeh Iran, Islamic Republic Of
    Those were so stylish, I love all those..
  • Tonya
    Tonya Martinsville, VA
    OMG, I love the tufted look.!!!
Simone Design Blog

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post