Hometalk.com

master bd 01.10.14

LED Lit Lantern Wall

This lantern wall took under an hour to assemble, costs are kept low thanks to paper lanterns and led tealights and is far more charming than a simple painting on the wall. It is magical at night to look up at the "winking and twinkling" lights! get the full how -to in the link below!
Time: 60 Minutes Cost: $50 Difficulty: Moderate

To see more: http://www.anestforallseasons.com/2013/02/how-to-make-paper-lanterns-work-for-you.html

19 Comments Displaying 15 of 19 comments | See Previous
  • Marcy Southfield, MI
    So cool, I love it!
  • Love this - and wanted to let you know that the link you have to your blog in your main description doesn't work!
  • Mary Beth Coraopolis, PA
    This is perfect....I LOVE IT!
  • This is so pretty!!!
  • You guys are so kind!!! Thank you-thank you!!!
  • Eclectically Vintage - Kelly - thanks for the tip! I am not finding the link I need to fix?? In my profile?
  • Yes A Nest for All Seasons - your profile link doesn't go to your blog
  • I just can't get over how FUN this is! Gorgeous! I'll bet it looks absolutely stunning at night!
  • Kyla Wootton Denton, TX
    This would be a fun and easy idea for something special on Valentine's Day....
  • Thanks Eclectically Vintage - Kelly - that was my old photography website - thanks for catching that for me!!!
  • Weird - it's the right link now! Must have been a glitch A Nest for All Seasons !
  • I changed it! - Thanks Kelly!
  • When you want to turn them off?????
  • The leds have little switches on them :) We leave them off most the time and just have the lanterns as is, but the twinkling is fun for "camping under the stars" and that type of thing (wink-wink) Barbara Hobbs
  • Thank you, they are soooo cute