A Unique Shelf...a couple of drawers and a sign...

03.21.15
I've had these old drawers hanging on the wall as a shelf for a few years now...but I think they got a "new life" when I added this cool sign that I purchased from my friend. Don't you??
  • We just screwed the drawers to the wall...and the sign to the top drawer...easy as that. Meant to be??
  • "Before"
  • "After"
  • The sign was made by my friend Joan, aka Signs of the Times. She made it on a salvaged piece from an old chair. Get it? "Be Still"
  • A great place to display little "bits" of junk and re-purposed treasures I've made and collected.

To see more: http://www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com/2013/01/working-togethera-couple-of-drawers-and.html

• ByLightOfMoon
    ByLightOfMoon Warne, NC
    I Adore your cabinet and curiosities! Smiles, Cyndi
  • Lori Kelly
    Lori Kelly Elkview, WV
    Love, love, love this. What song is that? I have to know!
  • Chipping with Charm, Laurel
    Thank you @Lori Kelly!! That's the Bible verse, Exodus 14:14 :)
    • Carole
      Carole Rossville, GA
      You are correct on the verse. It is one of my favorites. I love your shelf and the sign added so much to it. Beautiful!
  • Mitziblueyes
    Mitziblueyes Sedley, VA
    I do believe u just solved my dilemma of what I want my bathroom to look like!!! Loooove this!!!!
  • Kelly
    Kelly New Albany, IN
    Love it.
Chipping with Charm, Laurel