A Unique Shelf...a couple of drawers and a sign...

projects 2 days ago

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
I've had these old drawers hanging on the wall as a shelf for a few years now...but I think they got a "new life" when I added this cool sign that I purchased from my friend. Don't you??
  • We just screwed the drawers to the wall...and the sign to the top drawer...easy as that. Meant to be??
  • "Before"
  • "After"
  • The sign was made by my friend Joan, aka Signs of the Times. She made it on a salvaged piece from an old chair. Get it? "Be Still"
  • A great place to display little "bits" of junk and re-purposed treasures I've made and collected.

To see more: http://www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com/2013/01/working-togethera-couple-of-drawers-and.html

• Daisy'smum
    daisy'smum United Kingdom
    They were just made for each other. Beautiful. I have a couple of drawers Ive been wondering what to do with, all I need is suitable top.
  • Kelly
    Kelly New Albany, IN
    Love it.
  • Mitziblueyes
    Mitziblueyes Sedley, VA
    I do believe u just solved my dilemma of what I want my bathroom to look like!!! Loooove this!!!!
Chipping with Charm, Laurel

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post