Hi There Here's how you can get the most out of your home & garden social network: Go home

Organized Custom Kid's Closet Reveal

I just wanted to share what organizing system I just completed for my daughter's closet. It has given me so much more space for more than just her clothes. I can now fit her toys, books, past artwork all in her organized closet. See full details about our transformation below! #ProudestDIY #organization #closet #DIY
Time: 4 Hours Difficulty: Easy

To see more: http://askannamoseley.com/2013/01/organized-custom-closet-reveal/

7 Comments | Add a Comment Displaying 7 of 7 comments
  • Sharon @ mrs. hines class
    aaah, I could and stare at organized spaces all day. The closet looks great!
  • Becky
    Becky Blair, NE
    Not only functional, but it's so darn pretty too. Great job Anna.
  • Anna M
    Anna M Redding, CA
    Thank you Becky!
  • Gynarchy B
    Gynarchy B Centerville, GA
    How do you manage your time? This is inspiring. Anna
  • Anna M
    Anna M Redding, CA
    Gynarchy B I have a very helpful husband that helps me do projects like this! :)
  • Jan
    jan Sanford, FL
    You did a great job---are you permanently leaving off doors??? Mama going to have to keep it pretty all the time
  • Judy Brenner Whidbee
    Judy Brenner Whidbee Wetumpka, AL
    I like it! If you are planning to leave the doors off I suggest you find a nice shower curtain and use it in place of the doors. I did that with my granddaughters room and they love it!!
Anna M

Posts You May Like

Continue browsing