Organized Custom Kid's Closet Reveal

Organization 08.21.15

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
I just wanted to share what organizing system I just completed for my daughter's closet. It has given me so much more space for more than just her clothes. I can now fit her toys, books, past artwork all in her organized closet. See full details about our transformation below! #ProudestDIY #organization #closet #DIY
Time: 4 Hours Difficulty: Easy

To see more:

• Jan
    jan Sanford, FL
    You did a great job---are you permanently leaving off doors??? Mama going to have to keep it pretty all the time
    • Jan
      jan Sanford, FL
      Anna M I left off the doors to my grandsons closet---and is very convenient---and altho I have tons of cubbies for toys and shoes it ain't pretty
  • Judy Brenner Whidbee
    Judy Brenner Whidbee Wetumpka, AL
    I like it! If you are planning to leave the doors off I suggest you find a nice shower curtain and use it in place of the doors. I did that with my granddaughters room and they love it!!
  • Nicole Robinson
    Nicole Robinson Houma, LA
    I always wanted to do my kids closets this way but I worry about not being able to fit all of their clothing. Any suggestions?
  • Quilter1
    quilter1 Port Orange, FL
    how about using the accordion doors ( they are real space savers
  • Zandra Cocio
    Zandra Cocio Mcallen, TX
    Love it I so need this for my kids
Anna M

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post