Taking a water garden and landscape project from concept, to design, to reality. Neptune's Water Gardens Omaha Nebraska

06.01.15
Landscape Designer Jason Heller of Neptune's Water Gardens brought this client's dreams of a backyard oasis to reality. Overcoming site challenges, working around other contractor's schedules, and dealing
Time: 6 Weeks Difficulty: Challenging
  • Neptune's Water Gardens
    This was actually installed in Lincoln, NE. We have installed quite a few projects in Washington County NE, here is a picture of one in Ft. Calhoun.
  • Aquascape Inc.
    Aquascape Inc. Saint Charles, IL
    Wow is right! What a beautiful backyard koi pond! Thank you for showing the design, then the barren area, and finally the completed project. What an amazing landscape transformation. You said it's in Lincoln, Nebraska? Gorgeous!
  • Miriam I
    Miriam I New York, NY
    WOW!
  • Becky
    Becky Blair, NE
    Oh wow Neptune, that one is gorgeous too. Our back acre is mostly down hill ending in what is listed as "wetlands" on our neighborhood map so when we first bought the land I dreamed
  • Zeebo
    zeebo Hugo, MN
    Beautiful! Money well spent.
Neptune's Water Gardens