Taking a water garden and landscape project from concept, to design, to reality. Neptune's Water Gardens Omaha Nebraska

Outdoor Living 08.25.13
Landscape Designer Jason Heller of Neptune's Water Gardens brought this client's dreams of a backyard oasis to reality. Overcoming site challenges, working around other contractor's schedules, and dealing
Time: 6 Weeks Difficulty: Challenging
  • Steve G
    Steve G Fort Collins, CO
    Wow. Beautiful work. And not at all what I would expect from an Omaha yard (and that's not a CU Buffalo picking on Husker-land - I wouldn't expect that around here either).
  • Becky
    Becky Blair, NE
    Ha ha ha Steve. You'd be surprised at what we have here in what used to be known as Cow Town. The Stock Yards are gone and we've gone fancy! :^D
  • Neptune's Water Gardens
    This was actually installed in Lincoln, NE. We have installed quite a few projects in Washington County NE, here is a picture of one in Ft. Calhoun.
  • Aquascape Inc.
    Aquascape Inc. Saint Charles, IL
    Wow is right! What a beautiful backyard koi pond! Thank you for showing the design, then the barren area, and finally the completed project. What an amazing landscape transformation. You said it's in Lincoln, Nebraska? Gorgeous!
  • Miriam I
    Miriam I New York, NY
    WOW!
  • Becky
    Becky Blair, NE
    Oh wow Neptune, that one is gorgeous too. Our back acre is mostly down hill ending in what is listed as "wetlands" on our neighborhood map so when we first bought the land I dreamed
Neptune's Water Gardens