My Organized Fridge #organize

Organization 06.11.15
I finally did it. Started organizing things in my hectic world. First up, the fridge! I had seen 'a casarella 's post on lazy susans, so I started there! Then I added some plastic baskets and had a special helper! I was done in no time!
A Thrift Store, repainted Lazy Susan serves as a wonderful way to organize all the bottles!
My awesomely cute helper, my Wunkie Princess!
Dollar Store baskets are great to use as well. I have several of them lined up with kid friendly items to make it easier in the morning to grab and place into their lunches. The older ones can actually do it on their own quite effectively and quickly this way.
Finished product! Hooray! As you can see, it's super easy to accomplish some organization with very little money!

To see more: http://sweetsongbird.eveyscreations.com/2013/01/organized-refrigeratorsigh.html

Do you have a question about this post?

Ask Here!

• Carol Schaller-Johnson
    Great ideas!
  • Vicki Menton
    Vicki Menton Tulsa, OK
    Any project would be fun with that adorable little helper. Your fridge looks great. Mine is so full right now I really need to tackle it. Great ideas here and I have a lazy Susan I'm not even using. She is getting a chilly new home now. Thanks for
  • Move Masters
    Move Masters Newport Beach, CA
    Well organizing a fridge sometimes gets hectic, if one lacks the idea of making changes in look from time to time. But the ideas suggest above is towards retaining freshness inside the refrigerator & also using maximum space, which i truly liked. But the
  • Jo-Ann Girard Audette
    LOVE the lazy Suzan in the frig!!!
  • Sharon Seiber
    Sharon Seiber West End, NC
    Hey! Great idea that I am going to steal. I have a lazy suzan just sitting around looking useless, that I can use. Thanks!
Evey's Creations