Gel Stained Kitchen Cabinets

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
We updated our kitchen cabinets in just a few days with gel stain and hardware! Check it out! Read more here:

To see more:

• C.c. volpe
    c.c. volpe Tucson, AZ
    can you add the link to where you bought the products pls
  • Ijensen
    ijensen Altamont, UT
    They look great!!!! the General Finish gel stain in Java is my new best friend...:) I have changed the orange oak look in my home also...:)
  • Maryann smith
    maryann smith Phillipsburg, NJ
    I like the crisp clean look of your kitchen. Any ideas on painting metal cabinets. Mine are off white and I would like to change the color/shade to brighten the dark kitchen. Only have one widow and half is taken up with a window air conditioner.
  • Erin Colburn
    Erin Colburn Longmont, CO
    Hi Kelly! I used Gel Stain by General Finishes in Java. I just did light sanding to prep - check out the full tutorial here:
Erin Colburn

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post