Come choose your dream room from the "Homearama 2011 Collection." It's fun to live vicariously through the photos, but

Backyard Escapes 01.07.14
I'm warning you ... it's HARD to choose!
  • Yamini LEED AP at Urbanmotifs
    My favorite is 4 13 14 15 and 16, love the pics, did you take them Miriam?
  • EXOVATIONS
    EXOVATIONS Cumming, GA
    LOVE the kitchen and bathroom pics!! They are all fabulous!
  • Miriam I
    Miriam I New York, NY
    I diligently charged my camera battery in preperation for Homearama. Only to dicover once I got there that I had forgotten to put the memory card back in! Luckily the wonderful people at Homearama were happy to share so I could post:)
  • Kevin M. Veler, Law Office of
    It's so hard to look at photos and showrooms in this business. Personally, I always seem to want everything for myself. I love the porch and the 1st kitchen myself.
  • Patricia M
    Patricia M Saint Louis, MO
    I love the color combo and the arrangement in #4. Probably because we are trying to fix our living room area. Its soothing and cozy; I admit I
  • JL Spring & Associates
    I dig the wooden patio chairs and the pool room! Wifey loves the Powder/Baths! JL
  • Jan Britt Interiors
    Jan Britt Interiors Marietta, GA
    What a fantastic job! I love so many of the rooms. I love the kitchen!
  • JL Spring & Associates
    Well, I was in the truck and headed there when the phone rang and one of my guys dropped the pro 3 brake and busted 2 of the "knuckles" Just sent for a $200 tune-up kit to get 2 $5 parts! Well, here I sit waiting for the delivery truck...Maybe someone
  • Culpepper Carpets and Interiors, Inc.
    JL, just glad it was not your knuckle! Miriam, that sounds like something I would do. Gorgeous show, thank you for sharing.
  • 360 Sod (Donna Dixson)
    The porch is my favorite :) Great pic Miriam !
  • Spiffed-up Spaces
    Spiffed-up Spaces Fuquay Varina, NC
    I LOVE quite a few of the rooms, but am a bit partial to the media room. As an ODU Alumni, it's hard not to like that space :)
  • KMS Woodworks
    KMS Woodworks Nederland, CO
    I'm a bit torn I like the cabinets counter and flooring in # 8 but that full height mosaic backsplash is too much....
  • Shane Tallant
    Shane Tallant Nashville, TN
    They all have something special about them. If I had to choose one...it would be the outdoor grill area w/the chairs. What a great space!
  • Culpepper Carpets and Interiors, Inc.
    Number 7 is my pick. I have always like the luxury of 2 double or queen beds instead of 2 twins. It seems comfy and overindulgent. I also like the cream tones.
  • Faidra at  CA Global Inc
    love the porch with the chairs, sage kitchen and cute little pool house
Miriam I