Come choose your dream room from the "Homearama 2011 Collection." It's fun to live vicariously through the photos, but | Hometalk
1.9K Views

Come choose your dream room from the "Homearama 2011 Collection." It's fun to live vicariously through the photos, but

1.9K Views
I'm warning you ... it's HARD to choose!
  • come choose your dream room from the homearama 2011 collection it s fun to live, home improvement

Have Questions About This Post?

• Spiffed-up Spaces
    Spiffed-up Spaces Fuquay Varina, NC

I LOVE quite a few of the rooms, but am a bit partial to the media room. As an ODU Alumni, it's hard not to like that space :)

• KMS Woodworks
    KMS Woodworks Nederland, CO

I'm a bit torn I like the cabinets counter and flooring in # 8 but that full height mosaic backsplash is too much....

• Shane Tallant
    Shane Tallant Nashville, TN

They all have something special about them. If I had to choose one...it would be the outdoor grill area w/the chairs. What a great space!

• Culpepper Carpets and Interiors, Inc.

Number 7 is my pick. I have always like the luxury of 2 double or queen beds instead of 2 twins. It seems comfy and overindulgent. I also like the cream tones.

• Faidra at  CA Global Inc

love the porch with the chairs, sage kitchen and cute little pool house

­