Hometalk.com

14 Comments Displaying 14 of 14 comments
  • Miriam I New York, NY
    I LOVE this room!
  • Rachel Medina Ogallala, NE
    l love this room too! Gorgeous!! And I am soo jealous of your rug:( I can't find one and I have been looking for a while.
  • Annette White Hawarden, IA
    Love it, you really utilized this area in a great way! Love your wainscoting, we're putting it in our kitchen this week...can't wait! Thanks for all the tips!
  • Julie C Alexandria, MN
    We recently bought an 1898 farm house that was added to at least twice. We are currently gutting it to repair some water damage caused by a roof leak that wasn't fixed, but we have plenty of odd shaped rooms. They are going to get odder because one of
  • Carolyn Bostic Springfield, MO
    I enjoyed seeing this room's set-up. Thanks for all the good captioning. It helps me focus on the proper subject in each photo.
  • Thanks, everyone! I truly appreciate your comments. Julie C - good luck with your farmhouse. Sounds like fun even though it's a lot of work.
  • Rachel Medina, those rugs are made by Peacock Park Designs. If you go to their website, click on "Find a Retailer" and they'll help you find someone near you who carries it. I can't tell you how many times I get asked about those bamboo rugs. They're
  • Jeanette S Atlanta, GA
    Beautiful Room! These old houses are so special. I love your colors and the look of the room!
  • Kelli Springfield, MO
    Beautiful...so bright and fresh!
  • Rhoda V Kennesaw, GA
    I love your space, it's so clean and bright!
  • Adventures in Decorating Little River, SC
    Such a gorgeous room, Jennifer! So bright, welcoming and full of character!
  • Thanks, ladies!
  • Tammy Lynn Hebert Sheppard Afb, TX
    I live in a historic foursquare so I get the quirkiness. But isn't that the character we love? I love this look. What paint colors did you use if you don't mind me asking?
  • Rachel Medina Ogallala, NE
    Thanks for the rug info;) looking now;)