Hometalk.com

28 Comments Displaying 15 of 28 comments | See Previous
  • So pretty! Very peaceful!
  • MKay Westfield, NY
    I love the looks of this room! It's so welcoming.
  • Adventures in Decorating Little River, SC
    Thanks, Carol Davidson, and I truly agree! Like I mentioned in my post above, I do plan on adding pops of coral once Spring arrives (just love blue and coral together!). :)
    Thanks so very much, Betsy and MKay!
    Thank you, VP J!
  • I adore your Valentine's Day tree
    Thanks so much, Sharon @ mrs. hines class!
  • Mary Beth Coraopolis, PA
    What a beautiful room!
  • Kyla Wootton Denton, TX
    I want to do the four chairs around an ottoman or a round table. Love your room.
    Thank you, Mary Beth!!
    Thanks, Kyla Wootton! I hope that you do ... it's such a great configuration. That's what I did in my parents' sunroom when I redecorated it (it's on my page) ... they love it! I hope to find just the right chairs so that I can do it, too!
  • Kelli Springfield, MO
    Awwwww....beautiful! I especially love the dresser and the drapes. Such a great balance. :)
    Thanks so much, Kelli!
  • diy Design Fanatic Charlotte, NC
    I just noticed that my vintage fabric valentines are displayed like yours and in a silver champagne bucket too! Hehe, great minds...
    I noticed that, too, diy Design Fanatic when I visited your post about your beautiful sentimental hearts that you made! (And, LOL, that's right ... great minds!) I'm surprised my poor