Hometalk.com

clean machine 12.11.13

Homemade Soft Scrub

How old am I? I am not telling, but I am old enough to remember when Soft Scrub first came on the market. My dad was so excited because after every trip to the lake with our ski boat, he would come home and scrub the boat down to remove all the "stuff". When Soft Scrub came on the market, he gave it a try. And wow was he excited. It was less messy than powdered cleansers because it clung to the surface of whatever you were cleaning. It was not gritty and still cleaned as well as Comet. Lately I have had a lot of success with Homemade Dishwasher Detergent and Air Freshener so I couldn't wait to try homemade Soft Scrub.
Difficulty: Easy

To see more: http://www.madefrompinterest.net/2013/01/28/homemade-soft-scrub/

4 Comments Displaying 4 of 4 comments
  • Trent-Tonya Sharp Franklinton, LA
    please let us know if so i would use it
  • Made From Pinterest El Dorado Hills, CA
    Trent-Tonya Sharp,

I found it to be an effective cleaner, but it does not feel or perform exactly like Soft Scrub. It is more gritty than Soft

• Norma C. Davis Orient, ME
    What is the ratio of Borax and Murphy all purpose cleaner?
    Norma, I have the details on our site. Click the link for more info. There may be some other things there that will interest you as well. If you try it I would love to hear what you think.