Sentimental Vintage Hearts

Home 05.17.15

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
My grandmother made me dresses when I was little and saved ever scrap of leftover fabric. I just happened to inherit some wonderful read fabric and I used the scraps to make some pinked hearts. You can read more about it here: #ValentinesDay

To see more:

• Marcy
    Marcy Rogers City, MI
    Thank you for the lovely post and wonderful story.
  • Dawn
    Dawn Spanaway, WA
    Thank you so much! I love working with fabric. Its amazing what you can do with the right fabric. I have learned that you can make or break a project by not being careful to choose the right fabric.
  • Dawn
    Dawn Spanaway, WA
    I love trees for each holiday. I have fun deciding what kind of tree I want for that holiday for instance Halloween is a black tree, I usually try to find a neat branch outside and spray paint it. For Halloween I needed a strong tree because its a highly
  • Valerie
    Valerie South Africa
    They are absolutely charming - thanks for sharing!
  • At The Picket Fence
    At The Picket Fence Florence, KY
    Those are so sweet Pam!! ~Vanessa
  • Linda Miller
    Linda Miller Toronto, OH
    Love the hearts. And thank you Nancy for sharing your burlap hearts!! Now I'm going to have to make both.
  • Nancy Vance
    Nancy Vance Silt, CO
    I had the need to create some burlap hearts a few weeks ago, very similar added to my <3 collection
Diy Design Fanatic

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post