International Builders' Show Recap 2013 with Beth Bryan at UnSkinny Boppy | Hometalk
1.1K Views
5

International Builders' Show Recap 2013 with Beth Bryan at UnSkinny Boppy

House Designs on Jan 30, 2013
1.1K Views
5
The International Builders' Show (IBS) is the building industry's largest trade show. This year it featured 360,000 sq. ft of exhibits and classroom space, plus it even had its own outdoor village. Focused on residential building, there is much available for both the diyer and the pro.
Hometalker and Crafty DIY Momma Beth at Unskinny Boppy reports for Building Moxie and highlights some of what (and who) she saw while roaming the floor.
Beth notes:
1. A continuing trend towards mindful building for the baby boomers market.
2. The marked advancements in handicap and mobility solutions from several exhibitors.
3. New life and fortification of modular as a legitimate building possibility.
4. A theme in social media: It's not just about Twitter and Facebook anymore. Platforms like Pinterest and Hometalk too are emerging as important marketing tools.
5. Trade Shows are fun! Stop and listen, and you never know who you might run into.
Thanks for reporting Beth. It has been great

To see more: http://www.buildingmoxie.com/2013/01/ibs-2013-recap-beth-bryan/

Have Questions About This Post?

• Beth at Unskinny Boppy
    Beth at Unskinny Boppy Birmingham, AL

Thanks for sharing my recap, @Building Moxie! I told @Miriam I that Hometalk's social media strategies are way beyond the game in this industry and I'm so happy to be a part of this great team of like-minded people.

• Building Moxie
    Building Moxie Baltimore, MD

It's easy when I can share great talent. I agree. just something ... welcoming about @Hometalk ... maybe @Miriam I is the diff.

• Miriam I
    Miriam I New York, NY

@Beth at Unskinny Boppy this recap was really something! I need to read it a few more times to get a better grasp on it all. Thank you for the info! Also, thank you and @Building Moxie for the Hometalk mention. JB, you are too kind. :)

• Building Moxie
    Building Moxie Baltimore, MD

just kind enough...

• Miriam I
    Miriam I New York, NY

And you're funny :)

­