Hometalk.com

crafty 01.19.14

Make Your Own Vintage French Table Linens

Would you love some vintage French table linens but can't do the trip to France? Here are my favorite ways to get that vintage look on a budget...without leaving home! See my blog for links to complete tutorials!

To see more: http://confessionsofaplateaddict.blogspot.com/2013/01/make-your-own-vintage-french-table.html

13 Comments Displaying 13 of 13 comments
  • I am swoooooning over these linens! I can't wait to make my own. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this look. Thank you for the inspiration!
  • Thanks! So glad you like them, Sharon! :-)
  • So lovely Debbie!! I always love everything you do!
  • Gorgeous!!
  • Thanks, Karen! Of course, I couldn't do it without your graphics! :-) I appreciate so much that you are always so generous with them!
  • Thanks, Jenny! So glad you like them!
  • Lovely creations, Debbie...I really want to make some, one day, soon! Thanks for sharing!
  • Terri J York, PA
    So beautiful. Thank you for sharing with us how we can make our own too. I can't wiait to try!
  • Thanks so much! So glad that you like them!
  • Love these! Like I said on your blog, I will definitely be doing some like this, so perfect. :)
  • Thanks, Debbie! I am so glad that you like them!
  • Tanya Peterson Felsheim Grants Pass, OR
    Wonderful work and love the display
  • Thanks so much, Tanya!