Updating Ugly Brass Door Knobs

Diy projects 05.17.15

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
This is an easy and inexpensive way to update your doors.

To see more: http://livingonloveandcents.com/2012/07/31/home-improvement-diy-update-ugly-brass-door-knobs/

• Ron Anderson
    Ron Anderson Cary, NC
    This looks like a project that I think I will tackle this weekend, as I have many knobs such as the brass ones pictured above. Thank you so much for posting this.
  • AK Complete Home Renovations
    Changing hardware is our #1 tip for an easy & inexpensive kitchen update!
  • Terry
    Terry Denver, CO
    need to do this to all the brass in our home. I have been sweet talkin my husband to do the shower doors first in the guest bath that never get used.Excuses one rite after another so if i start it he will have to finish it.
  • Michelle Levene
    Michelle Levene Houston, TX
    great on the budget idea
  • Cathy B
    Cathy B Phoenix, AZ
    Good reminder of something I still need to do. It is weird though that they would put brass doorknobs, and silver door jam plating ...the inside mechanism is still brass unless you take the entire thing off. Gees.
Heather Brummett Living on Love and Cents

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post