Hometalk.com

7 Comments Displaying 7 of 7 comments
  • Steve G Fort Collins, CO
    My sister did this with all the brass fixtures in her master bathroom, and loves it.
  • Looks really nice.
  • Ron Anderson Cary, NC
    This looks like a project that I think I will tackle this weekend, as I have many knobs such as the brass ones pictured above. Thank you so much for posting this.
  • Changing hardware is our #1 tip for an easy & inexpensive kitchen update!
  • Terry Denver, CO
    need to do this to all the brass in our home. I have been sweet talkin my husband to do the shower doors first in the guest bath that never get used.Excuses one rite after another so if i start it he will have to finish it.
  • Michelle Levene Houston, TX
    great on the budget idea
  • Cathy B Phoenix, AZ
    Good reminder of something I still need to do. It is weird though that they would put brass doorknobs, and silver door jam plating ...the inside mechanism is still brass unless you take the entire thing off. Gees.
  • Likes

Jeri L Lee Martinez Laurie Nan Lin R Peggy schutzius Angela Bello Erikka Andersen Bonnie Harris Susan Raquier