Amazing Bathtub

So what do you think about this one? I'm not a fan of dark bathrooms and much less wooden-looking bathtubs but there is something attractive about this one that makes me go back to the picture over and
  • Miriam I
    Miriam I New York, NY
    This would make me feel like I'm taking a bath in the woods :) I guess it could be relaxing, but I don't know if I'd like it on a permanent basis. Cool looking, though.
  • Becky
    Becky Blair, NE
    Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh! I've died and gone to heaven. I could so have a bathroom like this. The grain is absolutely amazing! This is definitely ME. If only..... My guess is that tub is priced a bit more than I'd be comfortable paying when I
  • The Robin's Nest
    The Robin's Nest Warner Robins, GA
    If I had to name ONE person who I knew without a shadow of a doubt, would LOVE this bathroom/tub, it would be Becky!! hands down..I think it's very unique and rich looking. I wonder what the upkeep would be like for it.
  • Becky
    Becky Blair, NE
    Ha ha ha. When I saw you'd commented on this thread I KNEW what you were going to say Rhonda.

I was really surprised that when I sent the photo to hubby he replied ICKY. He's at scuba re-certification class tonight so

• The Robin's Nest
    The Robin's Nest Warner Robins, GA
    when I look at that tub, I think of monkeywood, that it must have to be some kind of smooth surface like that? If it's really wood or just something made to look like wood? but ya, I get his hesitation, hard to imagine sliding down into the water without
  • Becky
    Becky Blair, NE
    Darn, I forgot to ask him about it. I wasn't thinking splinters though that's not something one would want in their bottom now is it?
  • World Contracting LLC
    not my style, but a well put together bathroom! have you ever seen the round marble tubs? yet another awesome extreme...
  • Dayoris Custom
    Dayoris Custom Hialeah, FL
    I have seen pictures of the round ones. They look like teacups. Not that bad but definetly not my style either...
  • Melody Drinkwater Wagner
    OMG, I love all wood. I could live in a log cabin house with all wood furnishings.
Dayoris Custom