Amazing Bathtub

So what do you think about this one? I'm not a fan of dark bathrooms and much less wooden-looking bathtubs but there is something attractive about this one that makes me go back to the picture over and
  • The Robin's Nest
    The Robin's Nest Warner Robins, GA
    when I look at that tub, I think of monkeywood, that it must have to be some kind of smooth surface like that? If it's really wood or just something made to look like wood? but ya, I get his hesitation, hard to imagine sliding down into the water without
  • Becky
    Becky Blair, NE
    Darn, I forgot to ask him about it. I wasn't thinking splinters though that's not something one would want in their bottom now is it?
  • World Contracting LLC
    not my style, but a well put together bathroom! have you ever seen the round marble tubs? yet another awesome extreme...
  • Dayoris Custom
    Dayoris Custom Hialeah, FL
    I have seen pictures of the round ones. They look like teacups. Not that bad but definetly not my style either...
  • Melody Drinkwater Wagner
    OMG, I love all wood. I could live in a log cabin house with all wood furnishings.
Dayoris Custom