Hometalk.com

Hi There Here's how you can get the most out of your home & garden social network: Go home
Awesome Remodels 02.11.14

What is Love? Valentine's Day Tree

I found a bunch of red branches on clearance after Christmas and decided to make this simple and sweet Valentine's Day Tree. I stuck them down inside a pot and covered the top with moss, then tied on 14 little tags each answering the question "What is Love?" be referencing the 1 Corinthians 13 passage from the Bible. A tiny key was added to them for a bit of sparkle! ~Vanessa #ValentinesDay
Time: 30 Minutes Cost: $10 Difficulty: Easy

To see more: http://www.atthepicketfence.com/2013/01/what-is-love-valentines-day-tree.html

1 Comment Displaying 1 of 1 comments
  • Miriam I
    Miriam I New York, NY
    Such a sweet idea, Vanessa!
    This comment has been reported and is under admin review.
    This comment was hidden for violating Hometalk's guidelines.
At The Picket Fence
  • Likes

Carol L Virginia Hale Clover House, DeeDee Jeanette S AK Complete Home Renovations Beverly P Debbie Borthwick Sharon @ mrs. hines class Photokricket Valerie McMickle

Join the home and garden knowledge hub. It's free & easy and only takes a second!