Hometalk.com

Hi There Here's how you can get the most out of your home & garden social network: Go home
Awesome Remodels 02.05.14

An Easy Solution For the Blank Space Over the Window

When we bought the farmhouse the windows were simple and without a lot of detail. I wanted a little more drama....but I didn't have the money to afford expensive window moldings. So my husband and I came up with this solution to add flair and personality to the windows that is so easy on the pocketbook.

You just need plywood boards, picture molding and a simple 3' crown molding to complete the project! And your windows will totally thank you!

Time: 4 Hours Cost: $22.00 Difficulty: Moderate

To see more: http://www.thistlewoodfarms.com/what-about-that-space-over-the-window

9 Comments Displaying 1 of 9 comments | See All Comments
  • L.E. & Company
    L.E. & Company Creal Springs, IL
    .......Very nice Finished look!.....Will be trying this soon, I'm one for placing draperies to the ceiling!.....Thanks~
    This comment has been reported and is under admin review.
    This comment was hidden for violating Hometalk's guidelines.
Thistlewood

Stay updated on all the latest home and garden trends! It's free & easy and takes just a sec!