Hometalk.com

Hi There Here's how you can get the most out of your home & garden social network: Go home
windows 08.09.14

An Easy Solution For the Blank Space Over the Window

When we bought the farmhouse the windows were simple and without a lot of detail. I wanted a little more drama....but I didn't have the money to afford expensive window moldings. So my husband and I came up with this solution to add flair and personality to the windows that is so easy on the pocketbook.

You just need plywood boards, picture molding and a simple 3' crown molding to complete the project! And your windows will totally thank you!

Time: 4 Hours Cost: $22.00 Difficulty: Moderate

To see more: http://www.thistlewoodfarms.com/what-about-that-space-over-the-window

9 Comments Displaying 1 of 9 comments | See All Comments
  • L.E. & Company
    L.E. & Company Creal Springs, IL
    .......Very nice Finished look!.....Will be trying this soon, I'm one for placing draperies to the ceiling!.....Thanks~
    This comment has been reported and is under admin review.
    This comment was hidden for violating Hometalk's guidelines.
Thistlewood