Hometalk.com

16 Comments Displaying 15 of 16 comments | See Previous
  • I wish my teeth looked that good.
  • Interesting find Chaya, thanks for sharing. Now does it work just for that kinda toothpaste?
  • I use toothpaste on jewelry... often makes diamonds shine like new! JL
  • Steve G Fort Collins, CO
    I shine up my faucets and such with some toothpaste, but haven't tried some of these other things. Also, I use Arm and Hammer toothpaste, so you've got the added cleaning power of baking soda. Woo hoo.
  • Nice find
  • Donna Dixson Buford, GA
    It sort of worried me until I saw the tube of toothpaste. I am thinking about what is going in my mouth cleaning those candle holders...and thinking 'o my goodness'......
  • Marcy Southfield, MI
    Toothpaste also works GREAT on cleaning a diamond ring. Just use a gentle/soft toothbrush- it's amazing- I've been doing it for 15 years.
  • EXOVATIONS Cumming, GA
    My ring has it's own toothbrush :) Toothpaste is definitely great for shining those diamonds and pearly whites :) - Candice, Exovations.
  • I'm a little disappointed. The section about the rangetop started out by talking about oven cleaners ... did you actually clean your oven with toothpaste?
  • Chaya K New York, NY
    I only cleaned the range top. It is a job that some people do with oven cleaner. The gunk on my range top was so cooked on that I thought oven cleaner was the only way. HOWEVER: If you want to learn about DIY oven cleaners, we have covered that in
  • Awesome - thank you!
  • Chaya K New York, NY
    You're welcome! Thanks for communicating!
  • very interesting
  • Loly M Nashua, NH
    I'm all for cleaning with natural stuff, but I want those stains eliminated, and the toothpaste while it acts as a mild abraser, did not take the stains already caked on the stove. I will say that I too, shy away from using chemicals, and have recently
  • wow who new toothpaste wa so versatile
  • Likes

Liz Barnes Yasmin Y Dante C JL Spring & Associates Robin Miller Cresci