Kitchen Clock Makeover

03.11.15
I wanted a new clock for my kitchen, but didn't want to spend a lot. I decided to makeover my old clock. Now I have a new clock that didn't cost me anything. #clock #thrifty #makeover #kitchen #MyKitchen

To see more: http://www.laurieslittlebitsofcreativity.com/2013/01/easy-kitchen-clock-makeover.html

• Becky
    Becky Blair, NE
    Great make over Laurie.
  • Steve G
    Steve G Fort Collins, CO
    Classy upgrade. What did you choose for the script?
  • Laurie C
    Laurie C Boonville, NY
    Thank you Becky and Steve. I wish I could read the script. It was a piece of scrapbooking paper that I had. You really can't make out the words. "Love" may be one, but not sure.
  • Kelli
    Kelli Springfield, MO
    awwww....we used to have that watermelon clock! ;) I think that it was a wedding gift when we got married. Our kitchen decor was sunflowers and watermelons back in the day. Great job on the revamp! :)
  • Laurie C
    Laurie C Boonville, NY
    I went through a 'watermelon' kitchen decorating phase about 15 years ago. This was pretty much the only thing I had left. Thank you Kelli.
  • Lori
    Lori Canada
    Such a clever idea, one of those, OMG why haven't I thought of that before.
Laurie C