Kitchen Clock Makeover

Interior DIY 09.05.15
I wanted a new clock for my kitchen, but didn't want to spend a lot. I decided to makeover my old clock. Now I have a new clock that didn't cost me anything. #clock #thrifty #makeover #kitchen #MyKitchen

To see more:

• Laurie C
    Laurie C Boonville, NY
    Thank you Becky and Steve. I wish I could read the script. It was a piece of scrapbooking paper that I had. You really can't make out the words. "Love" may be one, but not sure.
  • Kelli
    Kelli Springfield, MO
    awwww....we used to have that watermelon clock! ;) I think that it was a wedding gift when we got married. Our kitchen decor was sunflowers and watermelons back in the day. Great job on the revamp! :)
  • Laurie C
    Laurie C Boonville, NY
    I went through a 'watermelon' kitchen decorating phase about 15 years ago. This was pretty much the only thing I had left. Thank you Kelli.
  • Lori
    Lori Canada
    Such a clever idea, one of those, OMG why haven't I thought of that before.
  • Sharon
    Sharon Glendale, AZ
    I just got rid of a kitchen clock that was very dated--now I'll know for next time--good job!!
Laurie C

Search Feedback