Hometalk.com

Hi There Here's how you can get the most out of your home & garden social network: Go home
Time Keepers 07.06.14

Kitchen Clock Makeover

I wanted a new clock for my kitchen, but didn't want to spend a lot. I decided to makeover my old clock. Now I have a new clock that didn't cost me anything. #clock #thrifty #makeover #kitchen #MyKitchen

To see more: http://www.laurieslittlebitsofcreativity.com/2013/01/easy-kitchen-clock-makeover.html

5 Comments Displaying 5 of 5 comments
  • Becky
    Becky Blair, NE
    Great make over Laurie.
    This comment has been reported and is under admin review.
    This comment was hidden for violating Hometalk's guidelines.
  • Steve G
    Steve G Fort Collins, CO
    Classy upgrade. What did you choose for the script?
  • Laurie C
    Laurie C Boonville, NY
    Thank you Becky and Steve. I wish I could read the script. It was a piece of scrapbooking paper that I had. You really can't make out the words. "Love" may be one, but not sure.
  • Kelli
    Kelli Springfield, MO
    awwww....we used to have that watermelon clock! ;) I think that it was a wedding gift when we got married. Our kitchen decor was sunflowers and watermelons back in the day. Great job on the revamp! :)
  • Laurie C
    Laurie C Boonville, NY
    I went through a 'watermelon' kitchen decorating phase about 15 years ago. This was pretty much the only thing I had left. Thank you Kelli.
Laurie C
  • Likes

Melody M Jeri Jeanette S Lyndie C Heather Brummett Living on Love and Cents Louise Frost Nell Tracy S Debra Grieve