Rustic valentines you won't want to take down... or give away. Oops...

Crafting 10.31.15

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
Being a junker type, rustic textures work best in my home. So rather than put up something for Valentine's Day that would be non suitable and temporary, I decided to create my own take on the kind of valentines that would suit my year around decor.

So, will I take them down Feb 14th? No way! And I don't believe I'll be giving any away either. Oops. :) Happy Valentine's Day to me...

Time: 2 Hours Cost: $0.00 Difficulty: Easy
  • Glue the materials onto cardboard hearts and watch them come to life! See where they all were placed at the blog link.
  • Hearts were cut free hand out of corrugated cardboard. I was after every one being different. That worked...
  • Collect things that chime in with your year around decor. Anything goes.
  • How sweet is this little sign of love?

To see more:

• Emilou
    Emilou Maupin, OR
    Great, great, great idea Donna. Thanks for sharing.
  • Tami @ Curb Alert!
    Tami @ Curb Alert! Montgomery, TX
    Donna these look so cool. I love them and how they don't scream "VALENTINES!!!"
  • Pieced Pastimes
    Pieced Pastimes Kingston, NH
    Donna, These are so pretty and rustic. My favorite one is the burlap with the buttons tucked in with the hydrangeas. I can see why you would have a hard time giving them away! I may have to make a few of these...
  • Lisa Flowers Wilson
    Lisa Flowers Wilson Fort Stockton, TX
    Excited to come across your blog (via Pinterest) and find this project. Our 5 yr old grand-daughter will be with us Thanksgiving and I was wanting to create some button ornaments with her ..this another easy (for her) to create!! Love your style! We
  • Maggie May's Gifts
    Maggie May's Gifts Hilliard, OH
    Love these!! It's easy to get sick of red and pink. These are beautiful!
FunkyJunk Interiors - Donna

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post