Hometalk.com

118 Comments Displaying 15 of 118 comments | See Previous
  • Classy rooms. They are all stylish, but love Elegant Mountain. So warm and inviting. Thanks for sharing.
  • Miche3lle T Suffolk, VA
    The walls are too dark but I like how the light floor, ceiling and the outside light brighten up the room.
  • Melissa A Fort Dodge, IA
    ooo high end rustic or elegant mountain!!:)
  • Modern Minimalism by SawHorse<< Liking that!
  • Joyce P Somerville, TX
    Love the high end rustic!!
  • Bob H - Casselberry, FL
    Bold color for me!
  • I want to thank everyone for enjoying these homeTalk photos and for your comments and opinions.
  • Jessica W Marietta, GA
    I really like the high-end rustic and the eclectic. Both very inviting.
  • Jessica, that is the cutest photo, you two look like you are giggling & enjoying the moment !
  • Are we talking about wall insulation? If so, a lot of the shows on tV show mostly spray insulation which is very solid, that i would say good for making a house insulated very well. No cold no heat comes in time of winter or summer or any seasons of
  • Mara V Norfolk, VA
    I love the high end rustic style. I have an 5x9 small kitchen with a wall dividing the dining room. The high end rustic style would really give me the space and beauty in my home. It's an old 1950's cape house and it needs so many upgrades. Though I
  • Karen O Bowbells, ND
    I love the high end rustic style. I'm a traditionalist and love the combination of light, wood, stone and openness.
  • Glkirk Builders Inc. Chesapeake, VA
    European contemporary is quite nice.
  • Jennifer J Virginia Beach, VA
    I think you have to consider the big picture such as the design and style of the rest of the house and it location. How would the living room you pick blend in the with the other factors. European doesn't always blend with American in more ways than one!
  • Bridgette M Titusville, FL
    kelly c...bold color flair