Hi Hometalkers, These are some of my favorite living rooms that I have seen posted on Hometalk & of course one of

Around the House 04.01.13
my own client's living rooms. Which of these styles would you prefer for your own home?
  • Modern Minimalism by SawHorse
  • High-end Rustic by Joseph Natale
  • Bold Color and Flair by Kelly C
  • Elegant Mountain by Lee Anne Culpepper
  • Eclectic Contemporary by Wallstreat
  • Mara V
    Mara V Norfolk, VA
    I love the high end rustic style. I have an 5x9 small kitchen with a wall dividing the dining room. The high end rustic style would really give me the space and beauty in my home. It's an old 1950's cape house and it needs so many upgrades. Though I
  • Karen O
    Karen O Bowbells, ND
    I love the high end rustic style. I'm a traditionalist and love the combination of light, wood, stone and openness.
  • Glkirk Builders Inc.
    Glkirk Builders Inc. Chesapeake, VA
    European contemporary is quite nice.
  • Jennifer J
    Jennifer J Virginia Beach, VA
    I think you have to consider the big picture such as the design and style of the rest of the house and it location. How would the living room you pick blend in the with the other factors. European doesn't always blend with American in more ways than one!
  • Bridgette M
    Bridgette M Titusville, FL
    kelly c...bold color flair
Culpepper Carpets and Interiors, Inc.