Make a DIY animal coat rack!

If you're looking for better a place to hang your coats, towels, scarves, dog leashes or pretty much any other item, stop the search! This DIY project is sure to add a whimsical touch to any room, and you can get all the supplies you need in a toy store! Here's how to make your own wildly adorable animal coat rack:

You'll need: toy animals (these can be found online for about $10), small hack saw, gorilla glue, pencil, ruler, scrap wood (you can get some for free at most home improvement stores), paint and paint brushes (or spray paint) and a vice grip (optional, but handy).

Here's how: https://brightnest.com/posts/make-a-diy-anima...

on This Post

• Paticia G
    Paticia G Clermont, FL
    cute cute cute I would like to do one with giraffes Where online can you find these animals Thanks
  • Sandy
    Sandy Sterling Heights, MI
    Make me chuckle, so very cute
  • Katrina
    Katrina Killeen, TX
    This is so creative uses of the animals an all
  • Laurie Harry
    Laurie Harry Tucker, GA
    Yes, this is very cute and an idea I will try. However, I don't really care for the upside down rear ends. I will just use the front part of the animal.
  • FERYAL TURKER
    FERYAL TURKER Delray Beach, FL
    Very creative work,amazing,,,,
BrightNest