From an outdated cabinet to Frenchie goodness...using iron on paper!

French Decor 09.18.14

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
Come on over and check out how I took this outdated little cabinet and turned it into a vintage looking French cabinet using a free graphic from Karen - The Graphics Fairy .

To see more:

• Karen - The Graphics Fairy
    Hi Kelly S Yes, I do! If you do a search for Laundry on my blog at you can see them. The search bar is in my right sidebar. There's a washboard, wringer, clothes pin, iron etc. Hopefully you'll find something that you can use!
  • Kelly S
    Kelly S Bremerton, WA
    Awsome you are wonderful! It will be later this month because I'm concentrating on the craft.exercise room now.
  • Art is beauty
    Art is beauty Jenison, MI
    Thank you so much Kelly S :)
  • Kelly S
    Kelly S Bremerton, WA
    I'll get the cabinet and the utility sink cabinet done while my hubby is out of state visiting his brother. At least the painting/antiquing part.
  • Art is beauty
    Art is beauty Jenison, MI
    have fun with that...:)
Art is beauty

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post