DIY Pallet Bookshelves

house 10.31.15
originally posted at our blog: http://www.simplydixon.com/2013/02/04/diy-pal...

Chances are, you've already seen the idea for making bookshelves from a pallet here, here or here. It's one of those projects that seems super easy, cheap and fun to do, and it is. The hardest part of this project is finding a good pallet to use. These plans work for a pallet that has 6 boards on the top and 4 on the back. I'm sure you can figure out how to do other pallet types, but this is what we got. DIY Pallet Bookshelves

Difficulty: Moderate

Do you have a question about this post?

Ask Here!

• Bonnie Powers
    Bonnie Powers Birmingham, AL
    Great idea, especially for my 6 year old and all her books!
  • Jeremy Dixon
    Jeremy Dixon Clarksville, TN
    they do hold a good amount of books, and since they're pretty solid you can pack them pretty full without worrying about breaking them...
  • Warriorprincesswendy
    I love this. I will have to try asap. Thank you for the tutorial.
  • Sondra A
    Sondra A Janesville, WI
    Looks very nice, and so practical, too.
  • Maria Salcedo
    Maria Salcedo Chicago, IL
    This is a wonderful idea for all my mags that I refuse to throw away!! LoL....Now I can stop saving my cereal boxes and transfer the mags (and the ones still in crates) to these neat pallets!!! Thank You, Thank You, Thank You. NOW on the hunt for pallets.
Jeremy Dixon