How to spruce up mis-matched utensils and create a lovely place setting!

11.16.15
It's time to dust off that ratty collection of mis-matched flatware you've got tucked away in the storage room! This SUPER easy project will repurpose your old utensils and turn them into your new favorites! Check out my blog post for the full gallery and details!

To see more: http://offbeatandinspired.com/2013/02/08/upcycling-utensils-for-a-pretty-place-setting-and-a-decoart-giveaway/

on This Post

• Tiffany Mitchell
    Tiffany Mitchell Lexington, KY
    Thank you Mary Ruth!! YES you can do so many things with this! LOVE your keys idea!! :)
  • Tiffany Mitchell
    Tiffany Mitchell Lexington, KY
    Dana M I used the Gloss Enamels from DecoArt! The paint just needs to cure for 48 hours and then you bake all the utensils in your regular oven at 350 degrees for half an hour to make
  • Tiffany Mitchell
    Tiffany Mitchell Lexington, KY
    Marilee H love that idea!! :) - Doreen S Thank you! :) - What Meegan Makes Thank you!! :D So glad you like it!! - Deborah Jean Goode Mrs. thank you!! :D
  • Tiffany Mitchell
    Tiffany Mitchell Lexington, KY
    Erika W Thank you! :)
  • Linda
    Linda Cascade, MD
    If you want to do this, use tool dip. it's a sort of rubbery concoction that holds up really well.
    • Kim Kilmer
      Kim Kilmer Springfield, MA
      Linda Plasti Dip is wonderful. I used it on the exterior emblems on my car that were a mess, they look great and haven't faded, etc for over a year now.
Tiffany Mitchell