My Proudest DIY?

I've done a lot of projects I loved but I chose my DIY Greenhouse for this weeks #ProudestDIY topic because this is the one that brought me to the Hometalk community, something I am very happy to be a part of! And since it's time to start those cold weather crops, it's seems a fitting project to re-share :) Full tutorial in the link. #gardening
Time: 2 Hours Cost: $50 Difficulty: Easy

To see more: http://www.sowanddipity.com/polytunnel-tutorial/

Do you have a question about this post?

Ask Here!
  • Judy B
    Judy B Woodward, OK
    such a great idea. Is this the first year to use it? I was wondering how it holds up to snow & wind. l live in zone 6 so thinking I will look into heaters.
  • Carlyn Campbell
    Carlyn Campbell Summersville, MO
    Going to put vinyl on frame from old greenhouse, might as well repurpose. We have an acre and are putting compost bins in the side yards as well as the back for easier access and quicker turn over time
  • Libby Yuewhoo
    Friends in a local community garden are using this type of cold frame, with a slight variation. A slightly larger pipe, approximately 1 to 1 1/2 foot long in hammered into the ground and the ends of smaller pipe that curves over the vegetables is
  • Monique Lussier
    Smart ! - I'm doing one. Thanks for the post.
  • Valerie
    Valerie South Africa
    Great idea!
Sow and Dipity