Electrical Outlets

01.18.12
In my unfinished basement- I am running electrical wires from Junction Box for outlets. Later my electrician will finish the job. How many electrical outlets can I have per circuit?
  • Woodbridge Environmental Tiptophouse.com
    I bow down to Bill on his reply. lol. Well his cut and paste although is a bit on dry side, what code book is not, he did make a valid point about there is really no law against using more outlets in a branch run. However, Code book or not. The local
  • Daniel
    Daniel Mableton, GA
    Is the simplified book called " Flying For Dummys" ?? I am associated with the legal field & i too have to digest /translate mumbo jumbo also. government writers can never say 1+1=2.
  • Bill H
    Bill H Ephrata, PA
    I do apologize for such a long answer, but I wanted to make sure you had everything you need to know about putting receptacles in a basement. The short answer is you need to figure out what electrical stuff you are using in the room and how long the
  • Midlantic Contracting LLC / Midlantic Electric Inc
    All that jibberish is confusing even to some electricians. Here it is short and sweet.

Receptacles - within 6 ft of a doorway or opening, on any wall 2 ft or longer, not farther than 12 ft apart along the wall

• MANUEL ALBERTO D
    MANUEL ALBERTO D Del Rio, TX
    I USUALLY RUN 6 OUTLETS ON A CIRCUIT(RESIDENTIAL)
Daniel