Hometalk.com

25 Comments Displaying 15 of 25 comments | See Previous
  • Love it!! I have a pair of purple plaid boots that would look awesome with some tulips coming out of them. Time to dig them out.
  • Carol L Moores Hill, IN
    This looks so awesome! Love this idea. Thank you for sharing.
  • Phil F Raleigh, NC
    I left a pair of fire boots laying around. My father and my wife decided that I was done with them and turned them into planters; they're designed to be outdoor planters. I am assuming that they will find a place next to the fire hydrant in the front
  • Linda Rochester, WA
    A breath of fresh air! I have a pair of my husbands regular old black muck boots. Think I will have to get some plastic spray and see if it will work on them. I need the bright, cheery color in all our gray rain. Lovely job, Ann
  • I love this, Ann! I have some old rain boots out in the garage that are ugly black. I think I'm gonna try painting them!! Love this!!
  • VP J Norcross, GA
    Very clever, I like it too.
  • Laura Garcia Danville, CA
    Absolutely love this idea Ann...so clever and cute! It is perfectly timed with my blog post on April Showers and Polka Dots that I just published yesterday!
  • I have also used cowboy boots to fill with various wild flowers or early spring flowers. I add a ribbon and hang them on my gate. After the live flowers die, I replace them with silk one, which look just as pretty. I also used a pair of my husbands old
  • Pinky S Avondale, PA
    I have a girlfriend who, after her "boot" from a broken ankle was removed, she planted it with faux flowers for her powder room. What a conversation pice:):) LOVE these SUNNY boots!
  • Janice jenkins Bonne Terre, MO
    Totally love this idea too bad that my forsythia isn't blooming <3 <3 <3
  • Joyce Victorville, CA
    So pretty! I really like all these ideas using what you might have laying around house or yard. I like the old things best!
  • No. 29 Design Belmont, MA
    I love that idea! I need to find some boots!
  • Jo Prentice Australia
    Do you think that gloss enamel spray would be ok to use on the boots? I love the look of them 8 so quirky :D
  • Valerie South Africa
    I love it!
  • Judy Kyle, TX
    Really cute idea. I am going to attempt to plant ivy in mine. Or just put ivy in the tall vase and grow it in water?