I am looking for the right color to paint my mothers massage room but we keep bouncing around from one color to the next

We are looking for relaxing colors and nothing to dark. Been to home depot, Lowes and they were not much help. so dose any one have any advice to mood altering colors?
  • Alberta W
    Alberta W Warrenton, NC
    Sea Green of course............
  • Candy W
    I would go with a pale green, it exudes the calmness and peace of nature.
  • Kathleen M
    Kathleen M Ocean Gate, NJ
    Please tell us -what material is on the floor, and is there any furniture in the room that must stay? I would love to help but we really need more information to be helpful. The color on the walls should be part of a completely planned design, not a
  • Steve H
    Steve H Bethlehem, GA
    The first thing I would consider is what is your mothers favorite color....She is the one that will be in the room the most.

Second does the room have windows or is it an interior room that only gets light from the lamps in the room.

• Alberta W
    Alberta W Warrenton, NC
    I suggested Sea Green...what's wrong with that? Lol
Robert W
Thank you {% auth.user().name %} for answering this question & helping the community!
Here are some more recent questions

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post