How to Organize Your Closet

gardening 06.15.15

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
It had been an embarrassingly long time since I'd done a big purge and re-organization of my master closet. So, I rolled up my sleeves and got to work. Wow - does it feel great! I feel so much lighter and I discovered a few items I'd forgotten that I own!

I love to organize, so I shared a few of my organizing tips on my blog. #SpringCleaning

• I like to group my shirts by sleeve-length and color. It makes it so much easier to find what you're looking for!
  • I fold only a few things because I hate ironing. I group these by color also.
  • My belt hanger doubles as a long necklace holder as well.
  • For awhile I kept some of my shoes in shoe boxes, but decided that I'm better about putting them away if they're out in the open.

To see more:

Julie - Lilacs and Longhorns

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post