I wanted my bathroom to have a vintage feel.

08.04.15
  • I built the clock out of plywood, and I added old door knobs to hang the towels on.
  • I cut out a fancy frame (plywood and jigsaw) to attach to my boring medicine cabinet.
  • This old medicine cabinet was my dad's. It hung in the barn and held horse medication! He has passed away from cancer so it if fun to have something from him in here. Fun memory!

To see more: http://www.notjustahousewife.net/2011/09/bathroom-reveal.html

• Evelyn McMullen
    Evelyn McMullen Montgomery, AL
    I love the old medicine cabinet from your dad. I hope you don't "doctor" it up.
  • Linda Anthony
    Linda Anthony Meadville, PA
    everyone should have a clock and a TV in the bathroom. You can relax in a bath while finishing watching your fav program - NO TV in bedroom - give off bad 'electronic' vibes and keeps you from relaxing to get to sleep. If you have TV in bedroom, cover
  • Kmfralich
    Kmfralich Lebanon, PA
    A
  • Kmfralich
    Kmfralich Lebanon, PA
    I have the exact same door knob "hooks" and I love them. They do not put marks on clothing , but I haven't hung up wet towels on them.
  • Anita
    Anita Sandy, UT
    This is really darling!
Stacy @Not JUST A Housewife