Hometalk.com

43 Comments Displaying 15 of 43 comments | See Previous
  • I explain it on my blog here:http://www.notjustahousewife.net/2011/09/the-how-tos-of-my-bathroom.html

But I am sure there are other ways as

• Jeanette S Atlanta, GA
    This is a good example of how to play into the age of your house instead of trying to make it into something it is not. Vintage is not bad if people do not let it get dingy!
  • One of my all time favorite bathrooms Stacy! Especially love those doorknob hooks!
  • Betty W Shelbyville, KY
    Really like door knobs
  • One of my alltime fav rooms/projects of yours Stacy! Thousands couldn't be wrong. :)
  • Sandy W. Amherst, OH
    Do the doorknobs make rust marks on your towels or are they coated with something? LOVE this idea!
  • Redfly Creations Forney, TX
    I love the varied vintage doorknobs! Such a great, unique idea.
  • Georgia Lyman Glens Falls, NY
    love the vintage look
  • I think Jeanette said it perfectly. . . don't try to make it something it is not. Rather, CELEBRATE what it IS. . . and that is nothing less than charming.
  • Linda Kessel Menasha, WI
    Love this! The clock face and the door knobs below that include the face place - genius! It would be really easy to turn the faux clock into a working clock. A clock mechanism from the craft store is inexpensive and it would take up very little space
  • Rebecca Ingersoll Roseville, MI
    This is sooooooo smart! I love it.
  • Evelyn McMullen Montgomery, AL
    I love the old medicine cabinet from your dad. I hope you don't "doctor" it up.
  • Linda Anthony Meadville, PA
    everyone should have a clock and a TV in the bathroom. You can relax in a bath while finishing watching your fav program - NO TV in bedroom - give off bad 'electronic' vibes and keeps you from relaxing to get to sleep. If you have TV in bedroom, cover
  • Kmfralich Lebanon, PA
    A
  • Kmfralich Lebanon, PA
    I have the exact same door knob "hooks" and I love them. They do not put marks on clothing , but I haven't hung up wet towels on them.