Kitchen Cabinets

03.11.12
I am about to paint my cabinet doors and base in my kitchen and wanted to ask if it is ok to use a paint sprayer??
  • KMS Woodworks
    KMS Woodworks Nederland, CO
    VAnessa...you might want to look at the traffic master Allure vinyl plank flooring...I have done a few projects with it..its very DIY freindly.
  • Peace Painting Co., Inc.
    If you keep them stained, they will look better longer. This is because polyurethane is harder than paint so it will clean up better and be less likely to chip. Also, the stained look shows dirt less. Plus, you get to see the wood, if you like that.
  • Vanessa L
    Vanessa L Marietta, GA
    I have had my eye on the Allure! I would love to have it.. just looking for it to go on sale.. i have priced it out and its around 1.99 SF which is not bad, considering I would not need to buy the mat for it to lay on. I do believe Allure wins! Some
  • Vanessa L
    Vanessa L Marietta, GA
    I got the Allure Oak today! I am so excited to put it in, but have to wait a couple days for it to adjust to the climate in my home.. I will post before and after by next week :)
  • KMS Woodworks
    KMS Woodworks Nederland, CO
    Vanessa...make sure you vacuum well and keep the areas clear of "crumbs" and bits of debris. the allure works by have two "adhesive" surfaces stick to each other. debris can be a problem on the underside of the piece your installing as it is invisible.
Vanessa L