Has anyone ever used the product called restore for painting concrete? i want to paint my patio this summer.

06.27.14
  • Judy
    Judy Pittsburgh, PA
    we just used RESTORE on two cement patio's.... works great... have to use two coats, clients of mine (Realtor) have had it on 4 years, not a chip
  • Gypsy Barn
    Gypsy Barn Canada
    I'm about to do the entire concrete patio around my pool using this - in a cobblestone pattern! Best of luck to you and I both!!!
  • Kmr
    Kmr Fairhope, AL
    I put it in my garage about four months ago. I have noticed a lot of sand covering the floor after traffic. At first I thought it came from out side but then I realized it is coming from the product. Looks good when it is clean. But I could build a
  • Fireangles2000
    Fireangles2000 New Town, ND
    you can redo the concrete by putting colored thinset on it and you can stamp it to make different patterns..Check with lowes or home depot for added suggestions. :)
  • Ed Anderson
    Ed Anderson Wolcott, VT
    I applied Rust-Oleum Restore to my deck mid August 2013.

We followed the manufacture's instructions religiously. We alsowatched their video for product application. We used

Mary B