Custom Garage Makeover

home 03.10.15
Here is one way to transform a boring garage into a workshop/ man cave.

Materials used:

• Home Repair Tutor
    Home Repair Tutor Pittsburgh, PA
    That is awesome. What brand of paint did you use on the floor or is it a different material?
  • SawHorse.net
    SawHorse.net Atlanta, GA
    @ Home- It was was an epoxy with flecks added before the final sealer went down. I would have to pull the file if you are looking for the brand name.
  • Home Repair Tutor
    Home Repair Tutor Pittsburgh, PA
    Thanks for the reply. I thought it was an epoxy but wanted to verify. It looks great. Thanks for the inspiring photos.
  • Amy K
    Amy K Forest Hill, MD
    Sorry guys; looks like a mechanical kitchen to me!!!
    • SawHorse.net
      SawHorse.net Atlanta, GA
      Amy K It is- most men wouldn't mind having these cabinets in their kitchen if they were given that option. Don't temp them.
  • SheilaG, Plum Doodles
    I would love this in our garage!
  • Designs by BSB
    Designs by BSB Lawrenceville, GA
    That is spectacular!
  • Bonnie K
    Bonnie K Barneveld, WI
    OMG I would never get my husband out of a garage that looks sooo good he could LIVE IN THAT GARAGE. good job
  • SawHorse.net
    SawHorse.net Atlanta, GA
    @Amy- that was the intent of the design to make it look like a man's kitchen. PS- does anyone know how to get a man to cook in a kitchen that was designed for women? I am asking this as a man and will give you my answer once I get your responses.
  • Peace Painting Co., Inc.
    Father started cooking for the first time when mom got Alzheimers and realized he liked it and was pretty good too.
  • CHaPP
    Very nice!
  • SawHorse.net
    SawHorse.net Atlanta, GA
    Thanks Cool
  • Frank C
    Frank C Lawrenceville, GA
    Very nice man cave, One that you would be proud to go to when the wife gets MAD. LOL
  • Sherrie S
    Sherrie S Debary, FL
    I think this is the best thing that could happen to a woman. It is wonderful.
  • Sheri Helman
    Sheri Helman Picayune, MS
    Great Garage... Maybe I can show this to hubby to get him motivated for our "Garage Clean out Day". That alone is going to take a lot of blood, sweat and tears to accomplish I'm sure... We'll prob. be so tired and hurtin' after the clean day to even
  • SawHorse.net
    SawHorse.net Atlanta, GA
    Sheri Helman Where you able to convince him yet to clean out the garage?
SawHorse.net