Repurposed Bundt Pan Succulent Centerpiece

ReMakes 24 hours ago
Last weekend I picked up some vintage bundt pans. I guess I could have actually used them for baking but I thought planting some succulents would be more fun! I repurposed the bundt pan and planted eight mini succulents. I added a mason jar vase full of driftwood to the middle to create the perfect summer centerpiece for indoors or outdoors! See my blog post for more details. #OutdoorEntertaining #succulents #repurposed

To see more: http://www.makinghomebase.com/repurposed-planter-succulent-centerpiece/

Douglas Hunt New Smyrna Beach, FL
    Love them in the copper.
  • Alexandra Arena
    Alexandra Arena Forest Hills, NY
  • Making Home Base
    Making Home Base San Diego, CA
    Douglas Hunt Thanks, I love the copper as well! Thank you, Alexandra Arena! Valerie That would be wonderful! Lisa Conforto, lucky! You can make several :)
  • Nancy
    Nancy Walnut Creek, CA
    Your pretty copper pan is actually a jello mold and would not have worked as a bundt pan .. so glad you decided to plant instead of bake :)
  • Lori J
    Lori J Broken Bow, NE
    Ditto on the jello mold and amen to the repurposing. I have been looking for just this sort of thing for my patio umbrella.
  • Making Home Base
    Making Home Base San Diego, CA
    Nancy Thanks for the info! It didn't even occur to me that it could be a jello mold! Nevertheless - still neat and still makes a wonderful planter ;)
  • Bonnie
    Bonnie Lebanon, MO
    LOVE this, great idea!! I have some old angel food pans that are dented and don't hold the batter well anymore that this would be a perfect repurpose for! ...and maybe a candle in the middle...
  • Catherine Smith
    Catherine Smith Fredericksburg, VA
    Did you add holes for drainage? I know succulents don't have a huge need for water, but this is so original and clever. I have a jello mold that's similar and love succulents. WOOHOO!! :)
  • Sunny Blackmore
    Sunny Blackmore Escondido, CA
    Awesome! I am moving...will do this when moved! Love it!
  • Dnmvoth
    I have an old angel food cake pan made of glass! Gotta go look for it.
  • Rosanne
    Rosanne Atlanta, GA
    great idea! I have a jello mold on my top shelf that I never use!
  • Peggy Schwenk
    Peggy Schwenk Grover Beach, CA
    love this idea. I have become addicted to succulents and am always looking for a new way to use them. I'm off to the thrift store. lol
  • Gurmeet Kaur
    Where can you get succulent
  • Peggy Schwenk
    Peggy Schwenk Grover Beach, CA
    Gurmeet, either at a nursery or ask for cuttings from your friends and neighbors. they root easily and are addictive. So much fun.
  • Dnmvoth
    Home Depot has a nice selection
Making Home Base