Tea Pot Bird Bath

tea cup pot ideas 21 hours ago
I'm creating a Mad Hatter inspired garden, so I'll need lots of tea themed decor.

As a child, i loved the Disney movie "Alice in Wonderland". The idea of stumbling into an "un-birthday" party in the woods was enchanting. Now that I have my own garden, I'm dreaming of creating my own little space where my children and I can have parties and celebrate un-holidays together.

My first project: this tea party themed bird bath!

To see more: http://www.morenascorner.com/2013/07/diy-tea-pot-bird-bath.html

• Brenda Barton
    Brenda Barton Royse City, TX
    I am trying to create a new flower bed also, and this is a great idea for me . I already have all the things to make it with. Thanks for sharing your ideas.
  • Taylor
    Taylor Chaseburg, WI
    Very cute but how do you keep it from falling over
    • Morena Hockley
      Morena Hockley San Antonio, TX
      Taylor Thank you! The key is to use a wide base, and put the larger items closer to the bottom.
  • Tonya Zepeda
    Tonya Zepeda Seattle, WA
    What kind of glue?
  • York Gardener
    York Gardener Rock Hill, SC
    Are you planning on planting some of the tea camelia?
  • Jacqueline Tuff
    Jacqueline Tuff Runnemede, NJ
    I can't wait to sea more!
  • SUSIE
    SUSIE Hialeah, FL
    I make glass art sculptures from vases and plates and other odds and ends stacked as high as I can get them and use E6000nand it is great, no sanding and if I want a fast bond I put two pieces together than immediately pull them apart wait 2 or three
  • Beverly Stamp
    Beverly Stamp Lockport, NY
    Home goods store had a cute little set... also, EBAY
  • Mella J
    Mella J Burnsville, NC
    This is what I use to glue all my glass yard ornaments together. Just make sure your pieces and very clean and dry. I've used it for a couple of years now and I've made a lot of pieces, they're all still together. I've made a couple of errors but no
    • Mella J
      Mella J Burnsville, NC
      Fran Hopkins Yes, Fran. I live in the mountains of NC and we got down to 8 below this past winter, when I checked all my yard art a few weeks ago, it was all still tight as can
  • Janice Sassen
    Janice Sassen Haverhill, IA
    I Love that the pieces match in color, and what a beautiful color it is!!
  • What Meegan Makes
    What Meegan Makes Las Vegas, NV
    SO cute!!
  • Anna Ibarra
    Anna Ibarra San Antonio, TX
    Hello fellow San Antonian, ;-) I love your idea and have always wanted to try it, but that is as far as it went. Did you use Gorilla glue for both projects? The feeder & the stand? Thank you so much for sharing.
  • Debra Fugate Bercot
    Debra Fugate Bercot Fort Wayne, IN
    Just too cute.I love teapots.
  • Josie Hunter
    That's so sweet, the bird feeder too, really nice!!!
  • Anita Kackle
    Anita Kackle Somerville, NJ
    Love both your ideas and the execution is professional-looking! Great color choice. My garden is my zen place - It's become a bird sanctuary. your amazing ideas inspire me to create a feeder where the cardinals can also feed.Their fat, wide beaks make it
    • Morena Hockley
      Morena Hockley San Antonio, TX
      Glad I could help! We have a few cardinals here and I love when they come to visit!
  • Sherry S
    Sherry S Grove City, OH
    Love Love Love!! I really want to make one of these. Thanks for the great inspiration, my grands will think this is so fun!
Morena Hockley