Make a Pallet Garden in 7 Easy Steps

craft ideas Yesterday
If you love gardening and the pallet trend - this project is perfect for you! Pallets are easy to locate if you know where to look. Here are the steps: http://bit.ly/1xcsDeU

on This Post

• Vvv
    vvv Saint Just, PR
    This web address takes you through a lot of stuff that is not related to the 7 steps of making this pallet garden. Basically, the back is covered with garden fabric (by stapling it very well). Place it with the back side down while adding potting soil
  • Truckers Edge
    I really wish vegetables/herbs could safely be grown this way.
  • Lizz Evans
    Lizz Evans Clarksville, TN
    This is a great idea for those of us who have trouble bending and limited space. I am delighted. I would like to share this with a friend whom I am certain will want to try this. Once the herbs and plants grow it looks pretty and it can be painted can it
  • Kanneo
    kanneo New York, NY
    Wondering about that Also. Where are the steps covered?
  • Elizabeth Sagarminaga
    Elizabeth Sagarminaga Mission Viejo, CA
    What a lovely pallet garden !I can see a great deal of thought has gone into this project. I liked your instruction that is very simple and innovative.Awesome inspiration for those of the same mind. Thanks for nice posting.
BrightNest