Hometalk.com

Awesome Remodels 04.08.14

An Autumn Garland Made From Brown Paper Bags

When you frequent your grocer and they ask you paper or plastic.....always take paper. I make an array of crafts as well as gift paper. The look is rustic and pretty! By cutting the leaves and circles for the flowers I crafted this fall garland for no money at all! Stop by Sweet Tea N' Salty Air http://mrsblackstone.blogspot.com
15 Comments Displaying 15 of 15 comments
  • Debbie Fielding Norco, CA
    I love this idea! I'm difenitly doing this for fall!
  • Marilee H Youngstown, OH
    Love, love, love it!
  • Carol L Moores Hill, IN
    Thank you for sharing such a great idea! Going to try this.
  • SweetPea Paula Lynchburg, VA
    Love this project!
  • Brenda Barton Royse City, TX
    This would be a great craft to do with my g grand sons. They love to do projects and decorate my house. Last year I got brave enough to let them decorate My xmas tree. Didn,t look bad at all. Thanx for sharing this.
    • Brenda Barton Yes, a good project to do with the kids! You could even have them do a car garland for their bedroom. They will have fun! I let the kids decorate the tree but when they go away from it I sneak in and move stuff around a bit lol
  • Tammy Goodyear Stuart, VA
    Reminds me of cured tobacco leaves. Beautiful!
  • Brenda Barton Royse City, TX
    Oh wow! Cars --- that's right up they're ally. Love your story life about you. Glad you are now cancer free. or remission
  • Brenda Barton Royse City, TX
    Pardon my mishap. This was the story from Debbie Dabble page. Lol