Old Window to Chalkboard Calendar

Decor Ideas 07.26.15
I turned an old window (found on the side of the road) into a functional weekly chalkboard calendar with hooks! #BudgetUpgrade
  • Old window to chalkboard calendar...a great way to stay organized for the week!
  • I love keeping my grocery list on here!
  • Hooks for my daughter's clothes each day!
  • Perfection! :)

To see more: http://www.housebyhoff.blogspot.com/2013/09/old-window-chalkboard-calendar-its-30.html

• MiaFleur
    MiaFleur United Kingdom
    Such an unusual idea for an old window, looks amazing!
  • Colleen
    Colleen Fargo, ND
    This is great for a busy family. Now I'll have to keep an eye out for old windows, or large picture frames.
  • ThFerret
    ThFerret Columbia, MO
    I always see old free windows lying around and on Freecycle/Craigslist and thought I should do something with them. But all the crafts I see made out of them were painted with scenes, or stained. I'm not that artistic. This is perfect!!!!
  • Darlenegraceland
    iam doing a craft show in oct I may do one of these great idea

• Katrina
    Katrina Killeen, TX
    This is so creative an all love anything we can recycle ...
  • LeAnn Sheppard Schalau
    I love this! I have a special needs son and this would work great for organization and putting down what he is doing that day or when he goes to his dads and so on! great idea!!!
  • Sharon Crawford
    Sharon Crawford Buford, GA
    love this!
  • Lillie Bumgardner
    Lillie Bumgardner Racine, OH
    Thanks @No search results.April Hoff .Best idea I have ever seen for old windows. A must do ! Thanks for sharing !!!!
  • CORINNE
    CORINNE Kirkwood, NY
    OmG! I love this recycle idea! Great job and thanks for sharing. I am on the look-out now for discarded windows! <3 Corinne
  • Laurie
    Laurie Galloway, OH
    I love this idea! We own a handyman business so I will definitely keep my eye out for when we do a window or door replace job. If it's a keeper I'll grab one, or two! Thanks
  • Jenny Buis
    Jenny Buis Mooresville, IN
    SUCH A NEAT LOOK,,,
  • Linda
    Linda Geneva, OH
    thought of it for a menu for the week when I seen it, and than thought of a rectangular one next to it to use as a shopping list. Thanks so much!
  • Donna Shipley-Richie
    Donna Shipley-Richie Mckinleyville, CA
    Cute!
  • Sharon @ mrs. hines class
    I love it!
  • Marsha
    Marsha Douglas, WY
    How coolio, I love that. I have a shed full of old windows.... need to get them out to make a calendar/planner! Thanks for the idea!
April Hoff

Search Feedback