Since my Blogger to WordPress transfer and redirect last month, I have been noticing some elements of my blog that didn’t transfer over. It wasn’t until last night that I realized one of my favorite posts just went away! Thank goodness for back-up! So here you are :).
1. Multi-Functional & Effectively Using Space You Have - This can be applied to many areas with in your decor. It could be applied to furniture, storage, and just your aesthetic.
2. Aesthetic - whether it is eclectic or shabby chic, all can be done in a successful way in a small space.
3. Color Scheme - neutral colors or an accent wall to add depth.
4. Less is More - keeping it simple is very important. You don’t want to try and be so crazy creative to over clutter your small space.
5. Furniture selection - clean lines can help a small space appear to me larger and cleaner