Gallery Wall for Small Wall. 5 of 5 White and Silver Décor Accent

Wizard Of Ox Tinman 4 days ago
Have a small wall space (this wall space is 22" wide) and want to bring a cute accent on a budget. This is what I used.

A wall gallery of budget frames. Three were $1 from Goodwill, two I had.

Butterflies made from computer clipart

Rhinestone trim $0.99

White high gloss paint (already had)

Silver glitter craft paint $1.59

Round small mirror tiles $1.99 for a bag

Difficulty: Easy
  • Small gallery wall
  • These frames I purchased a while back. Painted, added embellishments. Stacked and positioned on floor first. Attached with tiny nails and glue gun. They are very light weight
  • This one I added mirror tiles on the back. I used round because of the oval frame shape. You can see the mirror effect in the second picture.
  • This small frame was really beat up, I painted and distress it to try and cover up those spots and used silver glitter. Hot glued rhinestone trim on the other.
  • Printed butterflies from clipart in the color I wanted. Made two copies. Mod Podge the two copies together back to back. So the butterflies had thickness. Brushed one side with glitter. Cut and folded the wings up.
  • Attached them to the wall, I used a dab of wax adhesive. It leaves no residue or marks on the wall.
  • Added candlesticks on table beneath the wall gallery with items from #2, 3, and 4. Wall space and corner makes an eclectic vignette in white and silver. I'll change the curtains another day. :-)
Linda G