Hometalk.com

getting creative 03.31.14

Farmhouse Kitchen Remodel

We wanted the "farmhouse kitchen" look in our 6 year old home...

come check out how we incorporated architectural salvage, a farm sink, and new butcher block counter tops to achieve that vintage country farmhouse style at http://bucketsofburlap.blogspot.com/

15 Comments Displaying 15 of 15 comments
  • The Space Between Key West, FL
    This is so incredibly beautiful! Did you make that wood stove hood?
  • Miriam I New York, NY
    That vent hood is awesome!
  • I'm in love with your hood - and your cute under sink curtain!
  • You have created a stunning farmhouse style kitchen, I really really love it♥
  • I love how this turned out! The vent hood is fantastic :)
  • Denise S. Temecula, CA
    I love-love-love the sink!!
  • Collene Heeg Cincinnati, OH
    love love love the sink and vent hood,,,,i want to re-make my kitchen into rustic frence country
  • Marga Netherlands
    Beautifull!
  • Clarence N Mililani, HI
    This headboard is made entirely of scraps of wood!!!

I started by accident just cutting scraps of wood into different shape and sizes. When I noticed the bare wall above my bed,

• Debbie Moore Muskegon, MI
    This is my dream house kitchen. I like the farm house big sink. I'm a Gardner and I can my produce for the pantry. The blue canning jars I fill with food that I need from the pantry and I have two book shelves in my kitchen to hold cook books I buy and
  • Marilyn Walsh Sun City, AZ
    I miss those days of being a gardener back in the Midwest. Too old and too impossible to do easily here in Arizona.
  • How was the vent hood made? Thanks so much.
  • Cyndy B Kilgore, TX
    I'm with Connie in Florida......any tips on the vent hood? My hubby has promised to try one! Thanks so much!!!
  • Irene Maginniss Mansfield, OH
    So Inspiring!
  • Trent-Tonya Sharp Franklinton, LA
    i love every single thing..wow just beautiful