Farmhouse Kitchen Remodel

kitchen 04.01.15
We wanted the "farmhouse kitchen" look in our 6 year old home...

come check out how we incorporated architectural salvage, a farm sink, and new butcher block counter tops to achieve that vintage country farmhouse style at http://bucketsofburlap.blogspot.com/

• Clarence N
    Clarence N Mililani, HI
    This headboard is made entirely of scraps of wood!!!

I started by accident just cutting scraps of wood into different shape and sizes. When I noticed the bare wall above my bed,

• Debbie Moore
    Debbie Moore Muskegon, MI
    This is my dream house kitchen. I like the farm house big sink. I'm a Gardner and I can my produce for the pantry. The blue canning jars I fill with food that I need from the pantry and I have two book shelves in my kitchen to hold cook books I buy and
  • Marilyn Walsh
    Marilyn Walsh Sun City, AZ
    I miss those days of being a gardener back in the Midwest. Too old and too impossible to do easily here in Arizona.
  • Connie Luechtefeld
    How was the vent hood made? Thanks so much.
  • Cyndy B
    Cyndy B Bivins, TX
    I'm with Connie in Florida......any tips on the vent hood? My hubby has promised to try one! Thanks so much!!!
  • Irene Maginniss
    Irene Maginniss Mansfield, OH
    So Inspiring!
  • Trent-Tonya Sharp
    Trent-Tonya Sharp Franklinton, LA
    i love every single thing..wow just beautiful
  • Rosa Dominguez
    quiero ESA base de recetario, la quiieeeerooo! bueno mandare HACER Una y buscare un gallito me gustan mas que los cerditos jeje saludos
  • LA - Fairhope Supply Co.
    Oh, my gracious! I love this! The sink, the hood, the skirt - everything! Great job!
  • Janie Lou
    Janie Lou New Martinsville, WV
    THIS IS BEAUTIFUL
  • Tile and Stone by Villagio
    I love this, wonderful photos. Great remodel and thanks for sharing!
  • Andrea
    Andrea Flowery Branch, GA
    Love, love, love the countertops! Great job on everything!
  • Maureen
    Maureen Canada
    This looks great! Love the whole thing!
  • Lindekoesen
    lindekoesen Netherlands
    dear Becky,

I work for the Dutch magazine Ariadne at home and we would very much like to use the image of the vent hood. For an article

• Carol
    Carol Sierra Vista, AZ
    I love your kitchen, especially the little shelf above the sink with the blue canning jars. I also love your bead board back splash and your butcher block counter tops.
Becky C