Hometalk.com

Hi There Here's how you can get the most out of your home & garden social network: Go home

Tips for Pruning: You probably do a really good job putting away your tools between seasons and oil your blades so

that they do not rust. Be sure to clean pruners between shrubs especially if you have a fungus problem or you will be spreading the disease. Rubbing alcohol does a great job and is inexpensive.

*Also be sure to keep those blades sharp so you don't damage the plant when you make your cuts.

2 Comments Displaying 2 of 2 comments
  • Steve G
    Steve G Fort Collins, CO
    I've heard tea also helps remove rust from garden tools. We just published an article today with 48 other uses for tea:

http://www.networx.com/article/49-uses-for-t...

This comment has been reported and is under admin review.
    This comment was hidden for violating Hometalk's guidelines.
  • Miriam I
    Miriam I New York, NY
    Great tip and I love the Chicago Peace!
Donna Dixson
  • Likes

Karin Graham Em Hooper Carol L Teresa D Carmella A Anne Fitzpatrick Susan From Colorado Kathleen Catherine Smith

Stay updated on all the latest home and garden trends! It's free & easy and takes just a sec!