Hometalk.com

Hi There Here's how you can get the most out of your home & garden social network: Go home

Organize Your Refrigerator

It's back to school time for us, which means time to pack lunches on a daily basis. Every year, right before school starts, I try to organize our refrigerator to make meal preparation and lunch packing easier. I also use chalk markers in the freezer to list it's contents on the inner wall. Meal prep becomes much easier when you actually know what you have. For more information, check out the full post at http://www.mom4real.com/2012/01/organizing-y...
2 Comments | Add a Comment Displaying 2 of 2 comments
  • Saundra K
    Saundra K Maple, WI
    Either you live alone, or no one else in the house is permitted to open the frig doors.
    This comment has been reported and is under admin review.
    This comment was hidden for violating Hometalk's guidelines.
  • CindyandGeorge Schaeffer
    I think you are an organizational genius! I am 58 and have always struggled with the drinks on the top because that's how the fridg. was delivered to me! Clearly your way is better! I plan to read each and every full post. I am just not an organizer, in
Mom4Real