Hometalk.com

Fire & Water Bowl

This custom made fire/water bowl was an ad-on to an existing waterfall we built in 2003. Our customer was looking for something over the top to add to his already " WOW" pond, so we built on top of of an already 5' high waterfall to create a dramatic 8' drop, cascading over a 5' drop.

To see more: https://www.facebook.com/BJLAquascapes/notes

23 Comments Displaying 15 of 23 comments | See Previous
  • WOW! That is very cool!
  • Beautiful!
  • Ed Beaulieu Sugar Grove, IL
    Great design BJ!
  • Amazing - looks great day and night! Love it!
  • BJL Aquascapes Colts Neck, NJ
    Thanks everyone !!! Sadly this customer lost his battle with lung cancer this past April... but when this feature is lit, it holds a very special meaning for those who enjoy it :) It hasn't happened yet, but it's only a matter of time before someone
  • TRD Designs Ltd. Katonah, NY
    That is truly sad. I hope his family enjoy it for him.
  • Acorn Landscaping Rochester, NY
    This is one cool water feature......
  • T.J. Kelly Shreveport, LA
    So pretty. Soothing and relaxing.
  • Terry S Fort White, FL
    wow is understated. awesome !
  • Definite WOW factor! Looks like we're NJ neighbors!
  • Deck and Patio Company "O... Huntington Station, NY
    Great job BJ, I love fire and water.
  • Patty Bellingham, WA
    Holy Moly talk about over the top water feature! This is fabulous and glad Bruce was able to enjoy it before he passed. I'm sure every time they look at this incredible water/fire feature he'll be thought of with love :)
  • Lentzcaping, Inc. Warrington, PA
    Beautiful work, I am sure that brought your customer much joy in his final days!
  • Karen W Murfreesboro, TN
    Absolutely breathtaking!! I am so sorry to hear about his passing but what a wonderful, memorable way to memorialize him!
  • Connie K Kennesaw, GA
    This is a truly unique and gorgeous garden and the water features are truly phenomenal. Now, why does it seem that when I find a landscape design that I really like, it's creator is always clear across the country from me.